Monday, September 6, 2010

um, yeah.

I've been reading all kinds of articles on how to jump-start your weight loss, and I've read a LOT about how doing a "cleanse" will rid your body of built-up toxins and help your metabolism burn fat more effectively.

So in my excitement to get started on my weight loss journey, I decided to go "all out" and start on the Acai Berry Cleanse regimen. I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with this product, so expect to get my BRUTALLY HONEST opinion on it! ;)

Yesterday was Day One. I think it will be easy for me to do, since I only have to take 2 tablets in the morning before breakfast, and 2 more in the evening before bed. I guess I didn't expect it to start working so FAST! I have to warn anyone who is considering trying this: (WARNING- TMI AHEAD!) it had me running to the bathroom constantly! I suppose that means it's working, but DANG. We will see how long I can keep it up. Hopefully I last the full two weeks it says it takes to fully "cleanse" my colon...

Anyway. Here are this morning's stats:

Weight: 153.5 (after eating breakfast even!)
Waist: 39 inches
Pounds left to lose: 28.5

No comments:

Post a Comment